Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
Mrs. Zeljka Ziegler
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name, telephone number and your request) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions (legal basis is Art.6 para.1 p.1 lit. f DS-GVO). We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion
Right to restriction of processing
Right to object to processing
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request came
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case us) with certain information. They are used to make the website as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
Collection of personal data for job applications
If you apply to our company, we process the personal data you enter in this context during the application process. We process this data in order to decide on the establishment of an employment relationship within the meaning of Section 26 (1) BDSG(new). The categories of data processed in this context include in particular:
Relevant certificates and references
Salary expectations, if applicable
Please note that all additional data and data categories are transferred to us on a voluntary basis for the purpose of deciding on the establishment of an employment relationship.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.2
(6) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook for Developers (formerly Facebook Connect). In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will help you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection notices:
Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA.
Further information on data collection:
Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield:
Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) Furthermore, the website uses the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc ("Facebook"). This allows users of the website to be shown interest-based advertisements ("Facebook Ads") when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that also use this procedure. In this way, we pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding web page of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will learn and store your IP address and other identifying features.
(3) Deactivation of the "Facebook Custom Audiences" function is possible [here and] for logged-in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on data processing by Facebook is available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
LinkedIn Analytics and LinkedIn Ads
We use the conversion tracking technology and the retargeting function of the LinkedIn Corporation on our website.
With the help of this technology, visitors to this website can be shown personalised advertisements on LinkedIn. Furthermore, the possibility arises to create anonymous reports on the performance of the advertisements as well as information on website interaction. For this purpose, the LinkedIn Insight tag is embedded on this website, which establishes a connection to the LinkedIn server if you visit this website and are logged into your LinkedIn account at the same time.
(1) This website continues to carry out analyses of user behaviour via so-called A/B testing. In doing so, we can show you our websites with slightly varied content, depending on a profile assignment that has been made. This allows us to analyse our offer, improve it regularly and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for A/B testing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) For this analysis, cookies (see § 3 for more details) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible party exclusively on its server in [Germany]. You can prevent the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, please note that you may not be able to use our website to its full extent. Preventing the use of A/B testing is possible. Please refer to the website of the provider Crazy Egg at https://www.crazyegg.com/opt-out for this information. There you will also be provided with information on how to opt out of A/B testing.
(3) Before the analyses are carried out, the IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form so that a direct link to a person can be ruled out. The IP address transmitted by your browser will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The service provider for the analysis is Crazy Egg, Inc. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at https://www.crazyegg.com/privacy.
DoubleClick by Google
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google's server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in various ways:
a) by setting your browser software accordingly; in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers;
b) by disabling conversion tracking cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, which setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies;
c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads", via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies;
d) by permanently deactivating them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on DoubleClick by Google can be found at https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090, as well as on data protection at Google in general: https://www.google. de/intl/en/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.